Monday, April 29, 2013

Laughing when it hurts

Lyric's Mom, why does Aria have such a short neck now?

Daddy, why did you tell the doctor that my voice doesn't sound the same?

Oh. I didn't know I wouldn't get to take a bath with my little sister anymore.

I wish Aria could play with me like she used to. I miss her.

Summer means the big pool with all the kids. I can't wait for summer!

Mommy, how come Lyric keeps going to Brown Cow but I only go to the doctor?

So, Aria is in remission! She can go back to school now right?

Mommy, I like gymnastics, too. Can't I go anymore? I'll be a good listener.

Don't worry...I remember her. I'll personally wipe off everything with sanitizer. Extra.

Oh she's so cute...she's almost 4? Really?

Don't worry, mom. I won't tell Aria about my birthday party, in case she can't go.

Congratulations! We're speaking sponsors to makeover your daughter's bedroom due to her (insert life-threathening medical condition here).

I'm not sick anymore mommy. I feel fine!

I'm not hungry.

I'm not hungry.

I'm not hungry.


No comments: